At SafeTech Ltd we are passionate about developing a strong relationship with all our customers (big or small) with a emphasis on personalised service.
SafeTech Solutions offers a professional service to all industries, by ensuring they comply with all relevant working at height regulations.
Our services include carrying out risk assessments, ensuring all regulations are being adhered to and issuing inspection and test certificates.
Regulations and insurance details
All of the risk assessments, recommendations and work carried out by SafeTech Solutions will comply with all current working at height regulations and appropriate acts.
We will carry out an on-site assessment and survey and from this, make recommendation on what products and procedures your business should use.
We comply to all the regulations listed below:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 1994
- Workplace (Health and Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- BSEN795 Equipment for protection against falls from height
All of the work we undertake is fully insured
- Public Liability insurance £5million
- Employers Liability insurance £10million
- Professional Indemnity £1million
- Other specific insurance is readily available if required or a particular contract.
Registered in England and Wales
Company number: 03543478
Incorporated: 8th April 1998
Do you work in construction management? Contact us and make sure you are complying with all working at height regulations.